Over the Christmas holidays, the council will collect domestic waste and recycling at different times than usual. Following the Bank Holiday on Tuesday 26 December, collections will take place two days later than usual, and following the week after New Years Day they will be carried out one day later than usual.
Dates for Hampton’s collections are shown below;
- Thursday 20 December (normal collection day)
- Saturday 29 December
- Friday 4 January
- Thursday 10 January (normal collection day resumes and Christmas tree collections)
- Thursday 17 January (Christmas tree collections)
Garden Waste, Box Deliveries and Special Collections will continue through until Friday 21 December 2017 and will recommence on Wednesday 2 January 2018.
If you have a real Christmas tree which you wish the council to collect for you, you can leave them on the street along with your usual waste and recycling on the dates shown above. Alternatively, you can take them to a Christmas tree collection point, the nearest to Hampton are;
- Hampton Library car park, TW12 2AB
- Squire’s Garden Centre car park, Sixth Cross Road, TW2 5PA
- Old Deer Car Park, TW9 2RA
Find out more about Christmas waste collections, or Christmas tree collections.